Calling all designers, we speak your language
Looking for more than your ordinary greenery?
- Supply of high quality indoor plants in all shapes and sizes
- Supply of high quality outdoor plants for all locations whether it's reliable evergreens or herbaceous perennials for summer colour
- Interesting and unusual pots and planters from a huge range of quality producers
- Bespoke planting solutions if you're looking to explore something unique
- A site consulation followed up with a tailored schedule of options for your space
- A comprehensive maintenance service undertaken by trained professionals
Our take on Biophilia
Our own take on ‘Biophilic Design’ is based on creating spaces that enable urban workers and city dwellers to have a meaningful connection with nature. ‘Biophilia’ is defined as an affinity with life and natural living systems that sits deeply within all humans. As gardeners and designers we are uniquely placed, not just with our knowledge of plants and their care but, also how to incorporate them successfully into the built environment.
Plants and green spaces enrich life for us all, wherever we find ourselves. In a busy workspace a collection of beautiful indoor plants might soothe and calm us, livening our days and improving not just air quality but productivity as well. A lush terrace cafe will be a vital oasis away from the thrumming streets nearby. People just seem to want to linger around plants so, they’re good for business too.
Plants create pockets of privacy, intimacy and sanctuary in any environment, but it's important to emphasise that we don’t just use them cosmetically or for disposable decoration. Every one of our plants, from dainty shrub to towering tree is selected especially for each environment and the greatest care is taken when assessing their placement and care. Right plant, right place. That way, the green spaces we create don't just look amazing from installation, they continue to develop for years. Evolving, thriving and maturing plant schemes that endure are the best kind and for us, the only kind.