Looking to green up your space?
Never content with churning out the same look, we apply our creative touch to find the right plants and planters for your unique space. And with our tailored recommendations you’ll get as much green for your buck as possible.
Our services include the following;
- Supply of high quality indoor plants in all shapes and sizes
- Supply of high quality outdoor plants for all locations whether it's reliable evergreens or herbaceous perennials for summer colour
- Interesting and unusual pots and planters from a huge range of quality producers
- Bespoke planting solutions if you're looking to explore something unique
- A site consulation followed up with a tailored schedule of options for your space
- A comprehensive maintenance service undertaken by trained professionals
To get the ball rolling, simply drop us a line with what you have in mind and we’ll organise a site viewing to discuss your requirements in more detail. From boutique workspaces to large corporate offices, we’ve got it covered.
flexible and cost effective plant care
At Underleaf we understand that keeping plants in excellent condition takes special care and attention. With our comprehensive maintenance program, your plants don’t just look great from day one, they’ll continue to grow and thrive in their new environment.
Our service includes;
- Regular watering, dusting, feeding, pruning, picking over
- Plant checkover including cleaning and pest control tailored to the changing seasons and demands of your space
- Any necessary curative treatments to improve plant health
- Replacement of any plants that fall below standard
- A proactive approach with feedback / updates wherever necessary
Quality delivered consistently
Want to dazzle your customers with a tropical oasis? We’ve honed our trade working on hundreds of sites up and down the country. Fluent in the language of brands, we’re able to work closely with designers to turn concepts into a reality, no matter how ‘out there’.
We always endeavour to supply real plants but for those situations where they’re just not feasible we also have a vast range of faux alternatives. Our considerable experience with real plants helps us to get the most from their artificial counterparts.
Get us involved at an early stage of the project and we can provide you with practical recommendations to make sure your plants not only look great but can be maintained cost-effectively. And knowing how important that final deadline is, we’re able to troubleshoot any issues quickly should they arise during the delivery phase. Our ability to deliver quality work consistently sets us apart from other companies.